CalibRa Project Logistics LLC
CalibRa Project Logistics was established in 2004. Since then CalibRa is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the Project Logistics sector offering a wide range of tailor made services to its clients worldwide..
CalibRa's Key Markets: are energy power stations, petro/chemical plants, factory relocations and onshore drilling / pipeline projects.
CalibRa's expertise areas are: Transportation of out of gauge turbines, transformers, engines, generators, steam boilers, vessels and other oversize cargo.
CalibRa's main principal is: to achieve a sustainable, durable relationship with its clients on mutual confidence by offering the best competitive total service package.
* To become a sustainable trademark in Project Logistics
* To offer value added services to our clients in their industrial projects
* To offer tailor made customer oriented services, and exceed our customers expectations
* To identify and minimize risks on behalf of our clients
* To gain the utmost trust and confidence from our clients
* To develop our skilled team by continuously striving for improvement.
* To establish beneficial bonds with our business partners on mutual trust and respect by international codes of business conduct.
* To achieve our targets by enabling the team members to execute their duties and responsibilities in a timely manner.
* To be prepared for all essential circumstances that will lead us to achieve or vision
* To measure the input of our continuous advancement activities to our business procedures
* To demonstrate our emphasis on details and controls which are the basic fundamentals to our business partners
* To keep the confidence of our business partners sustainable and preserved above all other business procedures.
* To offer our services according to international standards, and therefore sustain our company trademark for which our team is proud and our business partners are satisfied.
OHSAS Policy (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series)
CalibRa has established OHSAS management system in parallel to Total Quality Management thus aware of the risks and has continuous effort and research to minimize them, developing plans to face the risks that have high possibility to be seen, trains the experienced staff accordingly where all these are documented. CalibRa has open door policy towards its business partners and keeps its principal to act accordingly to rules and regulations of the local area where business is executed. CalibRa has declared to better the OHSAS policy and management continuously, to act accordingly to OHSAS institution, to establish and monitor the goals and targets of OHSAS policy in order to prevent injuries and health problems at the job area.
CalibRa has declared to offer the best service package together with continuous betterment of its environmental policy, to maintain special customer requests also by fulfilling its legal responsibility towards the environment, to comply fully with OHSAS Policy in its performance which leads to reduce the effect of its business practice to environment, to prevent environmental pollution before it occurs, to minimize waste products, to maintain the usage of natural sources in an efficient way which as a result will end up in less natural source usage and to act in a way to increase consciousness of its team members and subcontractors towards environment.